srt 10 stuck

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFG9Pbmu4sE&feature=related[/ame]

Wondering how and the hell he got down there..... I see a bunch of dudes in boarding shorts and no water......im assuming that an may not be a Dr. Pepper or coke! up 1.32 in another guy walks pass with a can in a cup holder.....never seen anyone put a pop in a cup holder....

Holy shit that is accualy my truck...words of advice never let anyone else borrow your SRT, needless to say more than words were exchanged:D

What the hell was he doing to get smashed in there like that.

Yeah you can see me driving the truck outta there, luckily the only damage was the bumper...but seriously how the hell did he not see the the GIANT washout...

where is the follow up video then where you kill your friend.. lol i know i would of.

snowSRT.jpg

Mine stuck in Ice/Snow. Took 20 mins of shovel time to get out. Thought about this Vanity plate H8SNOW

Gotta say he had one hell of a pit crew!! At least 3 up front checking the damage and different ways of fixing it and what he will need to purchase.:rock: Ahhhhh.........friends!!:dontknow:

lol yeah had the snow issue this was my only choice..

side.jpg

yeap got it out when spring finally came lol.

Yeah you can see me driving the truck outta there, luckily the only damage was the bumper...but seriously how the hell did he not see the the GIANT washout...

I'm assuming this individual got a hard on driving your rig and was moving too fast to stop sufficiently on the gravel. My only question is why the hell did you hand over the keys? tisk tisk...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back