SRT-10 Wheel Lock Caps

atikovi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
standard.jpg

This is for three very good wheel lock caps from an SRT-10 pickup. The lock on the left is to show the type it came from and is not included. I had to buy a new set of wheel locks which come with these caps, when I couldn’t find the key to the ones on the truck. For reference the wheel lock set is Mopar #82207479. As far as I know you can’t buy these separate from the whole wheel lock set. So if some careless mechanic over tightens and strips the plastic threads on just one of these caps, you would need to spend around $40 for a new set of locks. Just toss these in the glove box or tool kit and you will be ready if that happens. $10 delivered. Paypal OK to [email protected]

Thank you. I got one that is split almost in half and another that I had to silicone on. :D

Houstonsrt10 said:
Wow didn't even get a chance

Nope, ya gotta be quick :p I gave everyone almost 15 min from when he posted.

Sweet :rock:
For me that is :D

I just looked to see if anyone had the locking lug set with the chrome caps and it looks like there are some dealers around the country that still show stock on them. If your interested PM me your location and I can see if a dealer in your area shows stock on them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back