SRT-4 wreck....very eye opening

TNVIPER said:
I wasnt talking to you dick head....go floor yours and dont let up...............

i have, but because i know how to drive it was controlled.
the only wreck i had with it i was going 15mph in a hail storm. there is a time and place for everything. do it the wrong time and the wrong place your going to die.

TNVIPER said:
Remember that son the next time your foot is to the floor and the needle passes the speed limit.....

I try not to speed to much in traffic, I usually cruise at 80 on the freeway, then when theres an open stretch I go up to 100. I don't have to right vehicle to go slow:eek:

05QCSRT10 said:
I try not to speed to much in traffic, I usually cruise at 80 on the freeway, then when theres an open stretch I go up to 100. I don't have to right vehicle to go slow:eek:

Neither did the guy in the video..:( ....just be careful and never take a chance..

TNVIPER said:
I wasnt talking to you dick head....go floor yours and dont let up...............
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

05QCSRT10 said:
100 in this truck is like cruising at 60 in another car. You could lightly press the gas and go from 60 to a 100 before you know it.
Amazing he lived!!

It's a repost, but still a good reminder of what can happen in the blink of an eye.

I don't read Scooberts posts, but I can imagine what he has said.

It's no doubt along the line of, it won't happen to me because I'm to good of a driver. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a common response from a lot of drivers. We all think that we are the best driver out there since (enter the name of the race car driver you admire). And we will continue to think that until something happens and we realize it's not true. Hopefully that something does not severly injure us, or take anyones life.

The only true safe place to race is at a track, unless you have a full emergency crew that follows you around everywhere you go, and you where a helmet for every drive.

And while I got one hell of a chuckle out of TNVIPER's response to Scoobert,:D not even I would wish any harm to him. I'm sure that there are people that love him and would be saddened if anything happened to him.

Thanks for posting this.Its good to have a reality check from time to time.It makes me want to remain a pedestrian.

Silverback said:
It's a repost, but still a good reminder of what can happen in the blink of an eye.

I don't read Scooberts posts, but I can imagine what he has said.

It's no doubt along the line of, it won't happen to me because I'm to good of a driver. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

This is a common response from a lot of drivers. We all think that we are the best driver out there since (enter the name of the race car driver you admire). And we will continue to think that until something happens and we realize it's not true. Hopefully that something does not severly injure us, or take anyones life.

The only true safe place to race is at a track, unless you have a full emergency crew that follows you around everywhere you go, and you where a helmet for every drive.

And while I got one hell of a chuckle out of TNVIPER's response to Scoobert,:D not even I would wish any harm to him. I'm sure that there are people that love him and would be saddened if anything happened to him.
i would be sad if anything happened to any of you!!!!

Ya know? What this shows is that being a good driver also means having the ability to say “NOâ€￾ when tempted to hammer on the throttle, respect speed and recognize the ramifications the moment you lose that respect. Apparently this kid wasn’t mature enough to think seriously about the consequences and I am glad he didn’t lose his life over it. An eye-opener? Indeed it is. Especially for those who don’t take heed to major injuries and death from high speed accidents. Like Dom said, “i would be sad if anything happened to any of you.â€￾

He did not lose his life but will most probably have to endure a life of pain management from all of those spinal injuries. I hope I am wrong.

nycstev said:
He did not lose his life but will most probably have to endure a life of pain management from all of those spinal injuries. I hope I am wrong.

Sadly Steve, it's likely that you're not wrong. That's a terrible way for a young up and coming man to learn an important lesson.

scoobert said:
i have, but because i know how to drive it was controlled.

How was this conclusion drawn? For the sole fact that you survived the drive? Maybe you got lucky nothing happened, that time. Control is simply perceived. Many independent variables can affect any outcome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back