SRT-4's are FAAASSSTTT!

A stock srt-4 can hit high 13's stock. thats pretty impressive for a factory fwd four cylinder, and when it came out it was the fastest fwd production car, and currently still is i believe. My son has an srt-4, and just bought stage 3 with toys for it last week , it should run low 12's on race gas. I'll have to race him once i get my nitrous kit :rock: :rock:

vpr hler said:
A stock srt-4 can hit high 13's stock. thats pretty impressive for a factory fwd four cylinder, and when it came out it was the fastest fwd production car, and currently still is i believe. My son has an srt-4, and just bought stage 3 with toys for it last week , it should run low 12's on race gas. I'll have to race him once i get my nitrous kit :rock: :rock:

yes Mopar stage 3 W/toys runs 12's ALL DAY with a good driver.......my buddy here hit 12.4 @ 119........with a pretty much minimal mods.......but like mentioned before.......any car can be fast with mods.......but how much do you really wana put in a car in order to be fast??? ya ya......the person with the "DEEPEST POCKETS" wins!!!! but SRT-4 can hit low 12's with about 6k........not saying no other car can......but thats with plug and play mods......not much tuning.....MAYBE a little......but thats just MAYBE!!! ya i know its a NEON.....but to this day.....its STILL the FASTEST FWD car in production ;)

Those of you at the Nats last year may have seen my buddy's black Neon R/T. It ran 11.70 with the 2.0L in it. Now it is under the knife and receiving a 2.4 with a bigger turbo and innercooler and INDY Cylinder head. Should make around 525 hp on the dyno before nitrous. The earlier Neons are lighter than the SRT 4 model.

Yes...they are fast. I encounter one when I had my STS turbo and I barely beat him. He had four people in the car...

Here is my old one...

Attachments

• Drivers Side Mopar Home[1].JPG
    Drivers Side Mopar Home[1].JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 31
vpr hler said:
Stage 3 is a good way to go. or even better....teh PTP Bigwheel Stage 3.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back