SRT-8 CHARGER FOR SALE

WILDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a 2006 SRT-8 Charger for sale with 2000 miles. It has never seen rain, kept in climate controled garage, sun roof, NAV, XM radio paid up for 5 years, Black in perfect condition. He is asking $35,000 but will concider all reasonable offers. If anyone is interested PM me and I will forward you his number.

Wade

thats not a bad price bro my wifes has about 21k on it and im trying to get 30 for it. someone looking ought to jump on that deal. i may know of a few folks who might be interested.

with that few miles it ought to go pretty quick. im more than likely gonna trade mine in when the challenger gets here. will make a few calls and let you know.

ChrisAZ said:
I was looking on Autotrader.com to see what a good price would be. If he wants a fast sell, he needs to let her go for close to $30k. There is a silver one with all options and only 3k miles for $32k.

Check out this Charger with SRT10 style wheels (link below). Damn nice ride but the price is crazy.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...6&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=117

:eek: OMG, DOODE that's about the nastiest SRT-8 Charger I have ever seen. Those SRT-10 style wheels really set it off. I wonder if I could get away with powdercoating my OEM SRT-10 wheels and slapping them on my SRT-8 300C.. hmmmm :hmmmm2:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back