srt bed liner

dont forget to post when and where your plan on traveling to include in your area of interest ;)

FATJACK said:
Getcha a Bed Rug, you will like it much better. Call Tony:rock: :rock:
It doesn't look like he has a tonneau cover. . . .. i may be able to get you a regular dodge 1500 one

there are so many things that i want for the truck but tonneau cover is at the bottom of the list.... i really want that line-x too but i havent found a local shop that can do it......

Ahh that sucks....I'm sure there is one around columbus! I got quoted around 425 and about 2-3 hours but the line X shop here in sav....

i would use the bedrug or look into like rino lining or such before the plastic shell have had my share of them in other trucks and they tear the hell out of the bed in the paint just sitting there shifting as you drive and such. not worth it swore i wont ever do one again :)

SRT2SLOW said:
you sure they are weather proff????
I have had one in each of my trucks for a total of 5 years. One sitting outside with no cover in all weather conditions and they both look new.

Don't spray line it or put the plastic shit in it, ask anyone who has one. BedRug is the way to go, looks best, will not damage your truck and shit don't rattle around back there.

Last edited:
SRT2SLOW said:
you sure they are weather proff????

Yes they are...and I have one I can hook you up with.

I ordered a Bed Rug from Tony so I wont be needing my stock Black plastic SRT bed Liner if thats what your looking for let me know send me a PM. The SRT liner I havnt had any problem with shifting or messing any of the paint, but I use to own a quad cab slt 1500 ram and had the regular dodge bedliner that comes from the floor bed up the sides and the tailgate and that one I did have issues with messing the paint with vibration but not my SRT one that just sits on the bottom. I live in Tampa, Florida by the way.

Last edited:
i live in houston you come take mine off and ill let you have it ;) i got a rug just need to remove the plastic ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back