srt bed liner

i have one. im in ct its the 06 srt bed liner, its not a full liner it just protects the lower part of the bed and says srt in the middle. 60 bucks and its yours. call me 203 909 0039 cause im not on much. Thanks Paul

ctsrt10 said:
i have one. im in ct its the 06 srt bed liner, its not a full liner it just protects the lower part of the bed and says srt in the middle. 60 bucks and its yours. call me 203 909 0039 cause im not on much. Thanks Paul

no cause he wants to come to texas just to remove mine ,,,,,haha:aetsch:

Are there any options for the bet rug? I want a black bed rug but i want to customize it where the front wall (behind the cab) Has a red 1. SRT-10 2. Viper Powered or 3. The Viper logo with viper in the bed rug material....Been trying to figure out how to do this for yrs...But been stuck on deployments and in Germany for 6 yrs hahaha

ctsrt10 said:

is it like a mat???

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
dagn a donnie sighting! whats up my man!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Still working, so I'm doing fine. Trying to get the garage built before the snow flies.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back