SRT CHAT

includemeout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is interested:dontknow: :D

The next LIVE chat with the SRT Engineers will be held TOMORROW!-Wednesday, August 5th
The session will run from from 6pm to 8pm EST as usual and will be held at Caliber Forums
(http://www.caliberforums.com/index.php)

A thread has already been created and is NOW OPEN HERE (http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14322) to allow early posting of your questions and compensate for this late notice

Please review the 1st post 'Participant Guidelines' in the Q & A thread BEFORE posting
Please also note this session will be held simultaneously with a session on another network, so please be patient while awaiting responses

-PASS IT ON-
Please tell all your fellow SRT owners
Let's make certain the SRT Team knows how much we appreciate their time and efforts to bring these sessions to us each month!!

Thanks, Hope to see you there

I could answer that question, but no one would believe me

........ Looks like the Yettie has been wandering through the swamp again

ViperJeff said:
I could answer that question, but no one would believe me

........ Looks like the Yettie has been wandering through the swamp again
I would also:D

Naw, just an email in my anispam:eek:

includemeout said:
I would also:D

Naw, just an email in my anispam:eek:

Well, I got my fair share considering I belong to every forum on the planet :eek: (well it seems that way)

ViperJeff said:
Well, I got my fair share considering I belong to every forum on the planet :eek: (well it seems that way)
Face it Jeff ...............You a damned Ho :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D

what is that place????

indeed! come join! We have trivia once in a while and quite a bit of motorhead talk :rock:

Andrew

includemeout said:
Face it Jeff ...............You a damned Ho :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D

Not really, I read more than I post anymore. There is some interesting stuff out there.

Scary stuff too................ just ask Roy:eek:

ViperJeff said:
Not really, I read more than I post anymore. There is some interesting stuff out there.

Then you will go blind :eek: ya ho ;)
and
No kidding, it is really hard to keep Roy away from the cheerleader forums!!

ViperJeff said:

Then I declare you a reading HO. Call it what you will friend, a HO is a HO :p :p :p :p :p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back