SRT Chrome Badge Question

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I got my SRT badge for my honeycombe grille the other day and I'm not sure if it's the right one. I don't have a pic of it with me, but it has 4 prongs on it and one flat prong in the middle to fit between a honeycombe. Question I have is it won't fit. I thought it would just snap in or do I need to mod it a bit to get it to fit on the grille? Anyone who has done it chime in for me please. Also the badge is for the SRT Charger. Thanks guys for any info :rock: :rock:

you have to come up with your own mounting bud, I have one in stock too, the emblem is made for the chargers, but what I have found is some take an snip off the tabs and use epoxy to hold it on, or use zip ties

Thanks guys!!! I was about to cut em off, but I just wanted to ask before I did it :rock: :rock: :rock:

if you do use epoxy or glue monkey, zip tie or tape it on xtra tight and leave it for a couple days bud, or at least overnight so that it secures well,

and if not mistaken autozip, advance, wallyworld all carry an epoxy jsut for plastic

Actually I made it fit with out modifing it, and with out glue.

I just cut 4 small holes in the plastice air deflector behind the grill, than I just pushed the prongs through until they latched on to the deflector. Just don't make the holes too large or they won't hold.

Bill.

Cut my prongs off and used "gas tank reapair kit" found at an auto parts store. Same putty. Billy Mays used to push. Man, that thing is NEVER coming off!:D

hell peter you know i got my super bee emblem in my grill :dontknow: all u gotta do is bring it by my house and we can get it on in no time :marchmellow:

the badge i mean not anything dirty in any way shape or form( always gotta have a disclaimer in this place):p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back