SRT EMBLEM PART #

04 SRT 10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys Could anybody lease tell the mopar part # for the SRT emblem
On the honeycomb grill of the (charger srt)...Called local Mopar dealer does not show it in breakdown...He said possibly emblem on grill in US only...Anyway iv'e seen a couple of trucks that installed honeycomb grilles and then the SRT letters on grill looks good...HELP :dontknow:

I could get that for you tomorrow at work.
There are different p/ns for different years!1

1qksrt said:
The one i seen was on a 06 Charger SRT...Don't know how the install on
honeycomb grill but...Interested please...:)

04 SRT 10 said:
The one i seen was on a 06 Charger SRT...Don't know how the install on
honeycomb grill but...Interested please...:)

You will have to drill holes in the emblem and attach zip-ties.... it's EASY... :rock:

This is where I bought mine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...009QQitemZ190199776049QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I ground the tabs off, applied 3M double sided tape to the entire backside, used a razor detailing knife to trim the tape and pressed it onto the grill. It seemed like it would stay really well but to make sure, I used a tiny black zip tie on each tip then put a dab of gel superglue on the emblem and zip tie. The only way that emblem is coming off is if the grill is pulled out. LOL

PM me your address and I can send you a big photo from about 15 ft away and you'll see, it looks stock.

spdrcrj said:
This is where I bought mine:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...009QQitemZ190199776049QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I ground the tabs off, applied 3M double sided tape to the entire backside, used a razor detailing knife to trim the tape and pressed it onto the grill. It seemed like it would stay really well but to make sure, I used a tiny black zip tie on each tip then put a dab of gel superglue on the emblem and zip tie. The only way that emblem is coming off is if the grill is pulled out. LOL

PM me your address and I can send you a big photo from about 15 ft away and you'll see, it looks stock.

I did exactly the same thing and it looks GREAT!

1qksrt said:

Here is the P/N for an 07 Charger - 5030355AB
Price is aprox. $25.00 U.S.

1qksrt said:
Here is the P/N for an 07 Charger - 5030355AB
Price is aprox. $25.00 U.S.
1QKSRT Thanks for part# much appreciated...:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back