SRT going into hibernation

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been putting on alot of miles on my truck lately so yesterday I decided to buy an 05 Tahoe. So the truck will be in hibernation during the summer, but with the occasional track visit. Well I thought I would drive the tahoe but my wife seems to think otherwise. So now I will be driving a powerful Honda :rock: to and from work. I will have to talk to the wife about this arrangement?:confused: :confused:

Shouldnt it be Tahoe in the winter and SRT-10 in the summer :dontknow:

Going to throw some go fast stickers and a fart can on that Honda ?? :D

Yeah when you putting on the badass exhaust?

muffler007.jpg

fastblksrt said:
I've been putting on alot of miles on my truck lately so yesterday I decided to buy an 05 Tahoe. So the truck will be in hibernation during the summer, but with the occasional track visit. Well I thought I would drive the tahoe but my wife seems to think otherwise. So now I will be driving a powerful Honda :rock: to and from work. I will have to talk to the wife about this arrangement?:confused: :confused:
Well I hope she doesn't get too fat..;) :eek:

Keep in mind if you just let it sit the battery will go dead, your engine and trans will dry. So it does need still driven not just started.

mmmmtorque said:

Going to throw some go fast stickers and a fart can on that Honda ?? :D

I would agree with that. My Truck sits in the garage during the winters and when the rain comes.

mmmmtorque said:

not in houston. the weather for these trucks is more favorable in the winter.

we only had about 2 days in the winter that dipped below freezing.

summer time will mess you up and burn the hell out of your legs on our leather seats.

try having a child get on those seats in our 99 degree days yeah hot as hell.

had_to_have_it said:
not in houston. the weather for these trucks is more favorable in the winter.

we only had about 2 days in the winter that dipped below freezing.

summer time will mess you up and burn the hell out of your legs on our leather seats.

try having a child get on those seats in our 99 degree days yeah hot as hell.

Since installing the factory pcm back for the nitrous my truck runs way over 200 degrees, and we have yet to reach 100+ temps here in Houston. I will say 1 thing I forgot what it felt like to get 30+mpg :rock: :rock: .

fastblksrt said:

Been the way I roll with the SRT since I got it in May 05... just turned 12K on her last week, and she is in for the summer.:(
Got the F150 for the daily beater... but she is a sweatbox during the summer... currently running with the 2/40 A/C system....

2 windows @ 40mph :laugh:
Congrat's on the Tahoe.... now that your truck is up...time to tinker on her.;) :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back