SRT Mechanics

I am a master tech and I manage a shop right near the MD/WV border in Shepherdstown, WV. I have about 15 years previous in the aftermarket performance world as well. Our shop has about 80yrs experience combined between 3 master techs. I am experienced and I recently bought an SRT10 for my personal vehicle.

I am a master tech and I manage a shop right near the MD/WV border in Shepherdstown, WV. I have about 15 years previous in the aftermarket performance world as well. Our shop has about 80yrs experience combined between 3 master techs. I am experienced and I recently bought:rock::burnout: an SRT10 for my personal vehicle.:burnout::rock:

car or truck???

I'm in Md(by BWI), I have plenty of experience in the automotive industry. I have serviced a few trucks in my area for people that don't want to get taking for a ride by the dealer. If your not sure about who I am check out my build thread.

I'm looking to get a tuneup on my 05 SRT10, is anyone still in the PA area? I bought it from a Porsche dealer but I don't trust them with a SRT tune up. I live in Delaware County.

I'm looking to get a tuneup on my 05 SRT10, is anyone still in the PA area? I bought it from a Porsche dealer but I don't trust them with a SRT tune up. I live in Delaware County.

Absolutely! I would be happy to do that for you.

I see you like to edit as well. Good reason not to trust this guy.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

there's another guy here that like to do a lot of editing too.

there's another guy here that like to do a lot of editing too.
You're guilty on this one though lol. Maybe he's trustworthy enough with mechanical work at least. I'd have auto zone do it to be honest.

You're guilty on this one though lol. Maybe he's trustworthy enough with mechanical work at least. I'd have auto zone do it to be honest.

I am, I'm busted. Can I be the bump / edit king now?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back