srt optimus prime

Anyone know if there are any replicas of the truck available? I remember at one time there was, but dont know where..

Riff62 said:
Anyone know if there are any replicas of the truck available? I remember at one time there was, but dont know where..
Check www.exoticar.com, I've bought lots of 1/16 scale replicas from them, Auto Art are some of the best, bought a really sweet R-34 Skyline, real paint, similated leather seats and even carpeted trunk.

Craig said:
Black & Red only? :dontknow:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Whorreeeeee :p ;)
Iltemprd said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Craig said:
Whorreeeeee :p ;)
LOL! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :D

So abusiveeeeee..... Mikey must be rubbin off!!!! :mad: .... On a sidenote Shawn I love my black fuel door but the antenna being a glossy black powdercoat is drivin me nuts so I dropped my powdercoater a polished billet one to powdercoat with the same color as my wheels and the fuel door!!! :rock:
Iltemprd said:
LOL! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :D

Craig said:
So abusiveeeeee..... Mikey must be rubbin off!!!! :mad: .... On a sidenote Shawn I love my black fuel door but the antenna being a glossy black powdercoat is drivin me nuts so I dropped my powdercoater a polished billet one to powdercoat with the same color as my wheels and the fuel door!!! :rock:
I know what you mean. I was concidering it myself. I had my hood scoop painted black so it matches up nicely now. Glad you like the fuel door. :burnout: IZ is looking for the same antenna, he would prolly take it off your hands if your interested.

Craig said:
Pics pics???? :dontknow:
mmkay...Getting it detailed tomorrow. I'll shoot some out then. Did you get the edit to my last post Craig?

Just noticed it, who's lookin for one???
Iltemprd said:
mmkay...Getting it detailed tomorrow. I'll shoot some out then. Did you get the edit to my last post Craig?

Craig said:
Just noticed it, who's lookin for one???
SRT-IZ-4ME...He just bought his truck. If you have a Paypal account, Ill get it for him..If not we can make other arrangements.

Gotcha bro, let me get this other one back from my guy then we'll figure out getting it out to him!!! I can't wait to see how the hood looks with that portion painted its been sumthin I'm curious about or considering the CF piece from Steve Austin when it's ready to roll. I gotta use this Duplicolor kit I just got and redo these calipers then I can finally get sum pics posted up!!! :burnout:
Iltemprd said:
SRT-IZ-4ME...He just bought his truck. If you have a Paypal account, Ill get it for him..If not we can make other arrangements.

Craig said:
Gotcha bro, let me get this other one back from my guy then we'll figure out getting it out to him!!! I can't wait to see how the hood looks with that portion painted its been sumthin I'm curious about or considering the CF piece from Steve Austin when it's ready to roll. I gotta use this Duplicolor kit I just got and redo these calipers then I can finally get sum pics posted up!!! :burnout:
Cool! Looking forward to SEEING your truck :D I will let IZ know to hold off on the antenna.....OH!......Sorry about hijackin your thread Sapientiam.:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back