SRT Rams

EVLDSCO

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was checking on Car-part.com for a Ram SRT 10 engine and was surprised how many were available. Can there be that many wrecked SRT 10 Rams and if so how many are left, what is your guess?

I was checking on Car-part.com for a Ram SRT 10 engine and was surprised how many were available. Can there be that many wrecked SRT 10 Rams and if so how many are left, what is your guess?

with tards like this, do i really need to give a answer :D:D:D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFH39T0Z0WI[/ame]

you would be suprised.. have seen more than enough of these things totaled beyond repair.

I'm telling you guys that I have seen many Dodge Vipers crashed that ended up in the junk yard. With that said these wanna-be 500+ hp. stick shift drivers should all be buying high horsepower cars with traction control.... These Viper cars & Viper trucks were built for good drivers & not bad one's! :)

I'm telling you guys that I have seen many Dodge Vipers crashed that ended up in the junk yard. With that said these wanna-be 500+ hp. stick shift drivers should all be buying high horsepower cars with traction control.... These Viper cars & Viper trucks were built for good drivers & not bad one's! :)

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

horsepower & tires baby:burnout::rock: horsepower & tires:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back