SRT Track Experience @ Texas MotorSpeedway

ShogunTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok made the last minute decision to attend the October 8th session of the SRT Track Experience. Pretty stoked, was curious if anyone from the group will be out there as well?

Damn! Didn't know about it or would have damn sure tried. Tell us more about it and what time?:dontknow:

I went to one at California Speedway a few years back. Absolute blast! They still had Crossfire SRT-6's then. A lot of fun to Autocross. Now you may get to drive the 392 Hemi cars which won't suck. Enjoy!

Guys it was a blast, I will post some photos and video when I get a faster internet connection. The tether app works good for incidentals but for photos and video its a tad slow.

I would recommend at least trying your VIN on the site, they said about 20,000 SRT are sold each year and only 4000 folks come through the course....So, give it a shot and see if you can get in based on your VIN!!

The $100.00 spectator deal is awesome too, the girl friends and wives were allowed to ride with the course instructors on every module. There were a lot of smiling women yesterday !!

Since I got the SRT8 I need to sign up for one. Waiting for them to post next years schedule.
:rock:

Yea Brian C was pretty cool, so we have a trend here now with Team ButterCup Drivers. The cone is small but the story behind it is awesome, its on my trophy shelf with the rest of them.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back