SRT X3

luvsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you have read in other posts, I recently bought a RC SRT-10 with the expectation of using it to tow my boat. While it worked well on the road, pulling the boat up a launch ramp proved to be a big problem. After many sleepless nights thinking WTF have I done, I have now solved the problem in the best way. I scored a gorgeous 05 black QC at auction. It has 7000 miles on it and is in pristine condition. This thing tows like a train and while not quites as much fun as the RC will satisfy my need for speed when giving my Magnum SRT-8 a rest. Now the only problem is I can't afford to keep them all. The RC has to go. I will have some fun with them both while it lasts. Here are some pics of the new beast.

Attachments

• SRT-10 001.jpg
    SRT-10 001.jpg
    827.6 KB · Views: 118
  • SRT-10 003.jpg
    SRT-10 003.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Dude....

Sell the living room set and the pillow collection.....

Keep the SRTx3

Nice boat let me know if you ever need work on it, I for for Marinemax the largest boat dealer in the world :)

SRTx3........ at first I thought we had a Craig sighting!!!

I cant imagine trying to let the clutch out on a RC at a boat ramp with a boat hooked up! I think all you would smell would be clutch!

Good choice getting the QC.......looks good with the boat!!

patrick

Correct move. Those who pull with the RC are asking for trouble. You have the right vehicle to handle the boat now.

luvsrt said:
As some of you have read in other posts, I ...................... After many sleepless nights thinking WTF have I done, I ........................ I will have some fun with them both while it lasts. Here are some pics of the new beast.

I had that also.Now i know better...:eek: :D

PS you're a lucky guy ! Was a inflatable boat not enough so you could put it in the bed ? :dontknow: :D

mauiSRT/10 said:
SRTx3........ at first I thought we had a Craig sighting!!!

I cant imagine trying to let the clutch out on a RC at a boat ramp with a boat hooked up! I think all you would smell would be clutch!

Good choice getting the QC.......looks good with the boat!!

patrick
........... what Patrick said.....

Quick

bigike said:
how bad does your maggie pull on the truck? My wife kicked my teeth out!
I will be running all three this Saturday. I will let you know.

Thanks to all for the support.

If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in the RC Let me know. I have a couple of months max untill it will start to hurt.
04 Rc SRT-10
29K miles
Silver
K&N FIPK, Flowmasters, new tires, QC hitch
open to all offers.

ARE YOU NUTS??? IF I HAD TO CHOOSE, I,D SELL THE 2006 MUSTANG GT THAT IS LISTED IN YOUR SIG.

davo19 said:
ARE YOU NUTS??? IF I HAD TO CHOOSE, I,D SELL THE 2006 MUSTANG GT THAT IS LISTED IN YOUR SIG.

Can't wifes car. She loves it. Besides it isn't paid for the RC is. I need the cash to pay off the QC.

luvsrt said:
Can't wifes car. She loves it. Besides it isn't paid for the RC is. I need the cash to pay off the QC.

Is that magnum srt8 your car?? If so, then sell that one and keep the two srt10 truck! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back