SRT10 burnout gone right :)

That truck was built by a group of Dodge engineers and had a cold air kit, Long tubes and a PCM. They did it for road racing.

and the burnout king is.............:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

nice wheels:rock:

these are some badass trucks:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THOSE WHEELS, NOW?????!!!! Anyone, Seriously, I need a set of those!!!! I'm guessing they are BBS because it says BBS on the truck.

robwclark said:
SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THOSE WHEELS, NOW?????!!!! Anyone, Seriously, I need a set of those!!!! I'm guessing they are BBS because it says BBS on the truck.
Phone 877.832.8209 (toll-free)
Fax 770.967.9866

BBS of America, Inc.
5320 BBS Drive
Braselton, GA 30517

We are located next to the Road Atlanta Racetrack.

Email
[email protected]
[email protected]

International Web Sites and Information
Germany www.bbs.com
Japan www.bbs-japan.co.jp

ask & ye shall receive :rock: :rock: :rock:

those wheels favor the now "old" style IMSA wheels that was on the Nissan's, Porsche's, etc.

always thought they would look good black, instead of gold, with polished rims
:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

viperhauler said:
those wheels are sick...........:rock:

i can imagine that it would be pretty difficult to control a burnout that long, too, no?:dontknow:

If they built the truck for road racing then it probably had a brake bias valve on the brake system. All you have to do is turn off the back brakes, or bias the front brakes to the max, and then it's pretty easy.

I saw that truck in a parking lot around here about 4 years ago.

Bill.

How to make a slick...watch attached video. I recall seeing a similar video a while back with a 300 or Charger SRT8 doing the same thing.

plus... that truck sounded great!!:rock: :burnout:

:congrats: That was a hell of a burnout, was starting think them tires were solid rubber or something, didn't seem like one was ever gonna blow. Can't imagine that long being to good for the motor though?

that is actually lovethistruck truck before he bought it :D :D :D

sorta like finding out the football team ran a train on old lady:p :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back