SRT10 Drivetrain, Slicks, NOS, T Cover pluss+

chris , $2000 engine and trans, Im sure you still have my number, will actually come pick it up, so you dont have to deliver,

let me know

Sawyer

how much for the BTR Viper 2 Stage Nitrous, Propane, T Cover with Wing, and headers

Well the NOS System is 2990 brand new plus heaters and guages and the Launcher was 1000 but now its 750. The T cover and wing I saw someone asking 2500 and I think they are 3500 brand the dealer(correct me if Im wrong)for on here and the headers Gibson Ceramic Coated and they are about 700 new. Plus heaters and guages is another couple hundred So thats about 7200ish all brand new. But nothing I have is brand new so I dont want near that price. But make me a fair like I said im not out to rip anyone off! Where are you located? Will I have to ship the TCover?

Hey Chris,

Do you have the jetting sheets for this system??

Could you send me the info for jetting 100 and 150...

i have the same system but can not find an answer anywhere on what to jet it at

sorry i lied.. i dont have the same i only have the no2 propane not the gas as well.. either way any info you have would help

I should have it upstairs, If I dont get back to ya with it keep bugging me till I DO!!

Also found:
Stock headlights
Foglights(one is cracked but works fine and doesn't fog up)
Tailgate with dent in it
Front fender liners
Foot pedal Assy

And they are Gibson Ceramic Coated Headers

Attachments

• IMG_2727.JPG
    IMG_2727.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2726.JPG
    IMG_2726.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 97
Well the NOS System is 2990 brand new plus heaters and guages and the Launcher was 1000 but now its 750. The T cover and wing I saw someone asking 2500 and I think they are 3500 brand the dealer(correct me if Im wrong)for on here and the headers Gibson Ceramic Coated and they are about 700 new. Plus heaters and guages is another couple hundred So thats about 7200ish all brand new. But nothing I have is brand new so I dont want near that price. But make me a fair like I said im not out to rip anyone off! Where are you located? Will I have to ship the TCover?

for the entire nos system what you thinking on price? what you thinking on headers. let me know what you want and we can go from there

Launcher, Drivers Fog Light, Under Steering Wheel plastic and Fuel Door Gone!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back