SRT10 loosing a tire

Looks like NBT at Roe Racing's test strip!:D

Dang, I think that dude was trying to make a mark on every body panel. It's called "GET YER FOOT OUT OF IT!!!!!" Looked like the thing started going squirelley and the driver just kept the pedal to the metal like it was gonna get better or something. Shoot brother, there's always the next pass. He wasn't even racing against anyone, so it couldn't have meant anything to lift.

Greg

Hay Seuss...!

I din know we had a video of Jeff's crash........:rock:

Olale' Jeffe............!!!! Ke paso?:dontknow:

SD

Yeah, we should warn Jeff not to watch this or he'll be right back in therapy!!! ;)

Silent D said:
Hay Seuss...!

I din know we had a video of Jeff's crash........:rock:

Olale' Jeffe............!!!! Ke paso?:dontknow:

SD

hahaha! Your spanish is badass! Anyways that video kinda scares me away from the track..especially after a supercharger goes on my truck.

greatone61 said:
hahaha! Your spanish is badass! Anyways that video kinda scares me away from the track..especially after a supercharger goes on my truck.
No need to be skeered. :rock:

Just don't stay hard on the throttle when you start spinning. That driver was a tool. :p

geeezus!!!! he must have got a bit jerky with the wheel to kick it that much sideways!!! i have done some major 1st gear fish taily burnouts but never did my truck kick sideways like that. a little oversteering maybe? I heard those red trucks get a little squirly sometimes!

crazy-ness, that looks like the one from that picture someone posted a while ago

2ndchance said:
crazy-ness, that looks like the one from that picture someone posted a while ago

YEAP... THE SAME ONE..... DAMN MEXICANS.... CAN'T DRIVE....:D OH sh**:D :bandit:

It looks like a piece of the frame or under carriage broke... the lug nuts were still on the wheel that fell off... thats just my analysis of the video.. its hard to tell exactly what happened.. but it definatley looks like a mechanical failure over that of a driver error... well there was some driver error.. he should have gotten out of it the minute he went squirrely..

Yeah when you hit a wall that hard usually parts will fail.
Last little bit shows the tire tracks heaed to the wall, They were still spinning.
If something broke in the steering first instinct is to mash the BRAKE

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back