SRT10- Rat Rod!

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know if it's a repost but didn't find anything when I searched rat rod.

ybenegys.jpg

rehavyju.jpg

yjasane2.jpg

it's been posted before. Try ratram as your search.

Outstanding Work.....

The Registry Approves!

when I get home, let me check, it might be a build number. but then again, not sure it was ever registered, so I'll have to check my notes

How friggin dumb to ruin a truck like that. If a guy has to have a shitbox, use a dime a dozen Ram. But an SRT-10? What an idiot. And trucks with a nutbag hanging look ridiculous.

You know......

Over the past 9 years I've seen a lot of creativity go into 100's of RAM SRT-10's. I remember back in the good ole days simply putting a different radio in the truck altering the grandness of a $60,000.00 truck plastic center console would raise eyebrows and bring the purest out of the darkness and declare their rage.

In the years following, people have continued to step out side the box and continue to imagine, create and build. We now have such a wide range in that dream, there is no longer lines we have to color within. The purest will still be annoyed by things that insult their sensibilities. Let me point out that I personally could give a shit about their sensibilities.

As a 10 Owner, build it the way you want, mod it the way you want, paint it the way you want.......

When people post their contemptuous comments of disrespect towards an owners 10, they diminish us all.

You sit at your comfortable seats and hammer away at your keyboard throwing insults. Let me tell you. The Europe Members are the strongest contingent of RAM SRT-10 Owners out there. The RATRAM isa proud member of that great group of RAM SRT-10 Owners and represents the VTCoA very well even knowing that the A stands for America. We would do well if we were more intune with their community, their pride and there ability to come together and have a bit of fun.

However, we're so caught up in our petty differences in views, opinions and goals that.....

Oh hell, phuck it! screw respect!

Euro Guys Rock!
10322701_10154102927250012_7497534890363186026_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2269332477/

Jeff

I don't think that the rat ram is a waiste. It's not about how the truck looks it's about how the owner feels about it.
Mine is a daily . So, in the eyes of a purist, it will get waisted in the end due to the miles driven... That makes me a fool in their mind ?
Real waiste you can find at x2 builders.
The trucks there are mostly (not all) the result of unresponsible owners who thought that their super truck was untouchable or who were to stupid to be carefull.

I'd kill to be able to put a GTG like that together. Most trucks we could manage is 5 or 6.

Yes to each his own. That being said. Taking a classic type vehicle and rat rodding it. SRT-10, etc. is equivalent to taking a 69 Yenko Camaro and sticking an Autozone sunroof in it. And I still think the hanging nutbag is idiotic. Put it on the web, it is open for comment.

I love it
IVe been modifying cars for a long time (not very well mind you)
Every car in the world will at some point become a classic. I like the idea of a modern day rat rod.
BUT. would I do it to a 10. NO but if it was ajust a 1500 would it have as much interest? Probably not.
But I still like it. Great job

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back