SRT10 RC Leaf Springs and Rear Need Help

itsgotago

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I need to know what is going on with the ride quality. This is what i have. 03 RC Hemi that I just put a SRT10 RC rear in with the RC springs and slapper bars. I swapped everything is just as it came out from the 05 it was in. The only thing I have left to do is the sway bar. Now this thing rides like a tank. It is so stiff the suspension doesnt even squat. What happened? Do SRT10's really ride like this? Any suggestions? should I remove a leaf or two? :confused:

can you take measurements from the leafs as they were mounted on the srt and make sure there the same on a hemi.....other than that i could only thing that you flipped them around??? dont even know if thats possible really.... if everything is the same and installed right i would try by removing the overload leaf spring....the small one.....and just go from there.... my srt definitely rides smoother than my hemi....

SRT's have more weight to them, don't they? :dontknow:

i AM CURIOUS what does the rear shackles look like? are they plumb with the ground or 45 degrees from the ground? check the spring mounting holes in the frame are the same on the 10 as they are in the hemi. just a thought!!!

Take some pictures

what did you do with the shocks? Hemi or SRT?

Hucksrt10 said:
i AM CURIOUS what does the rear shackles look like? are they plumb with the ground or 45 degrees from the ground? check the spring mounting holes in the frame are the same on the 10 as they are in the hemi. just a thought!!!

same thing im thinking....

rear

OK pics coming soon. It is raining here in jersey so when it slows down ill get some pics.

The shocks are DJM from a 2/4 flip I did and did not like the ride. So I sold that stuff and bought what I wanted in the first place a SRT10 rear!

The shackles are only slightly towards the bumper.

I have an 04 Hemi QC and a 06 RC SRT. The ride is completely different. SRT ride is very stiff compared to a Hemi truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back