Srt10 trans for sale

ty.thompson1981

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals this is a feeler to see if I can get any interests. Thinking of selling my t56 trans, slave cylinder and master cylinder out of an srt10 ram. I did a 6 speed swap on my lightning so all of this stuff is currently in my truck and has been running great. I'm also including the custom driveshaft for the swap. I just installed new u joints and had the driveshaft rebalanced the other day. I started pulling the trans out of the truck today. I'm going to drop it off to the builder so they can replace the tail shaft seal as it started leaking on me a couple days ago. The trans was completely rebuilt July last year and is still under warranty. Not sure on exactly how many miles r on it but my truck is not my daily driver and stays parked in the garage most of the time. The trans has the correct 26 spline input shaft in it to work for a lightning. Again this setup was a good running setup in my truck up until this morning when I decided to start pulling the trans. The slave and master r only a month old. I replaced both with brand new parts. Asking $3,000 for everything. I'm in the central Texas area. If someone is willing to coordinate and pay for shipping then I'll ship it. Can text me at 407-346-7230. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0371.JPG
    IMG_0371.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 80
Sorry for the late response. I don't get on here a whole lot. Wanting to buy a t56 magnum to put back in my lightning. I had a magnum in my old 98 cobra. Best shifting transmission I ever owned. If this srt10 trans doesn't sell I'll just keep it and put it back in the truck. The trans is fine and runs fine in my truck so I don't have an issue keeping it. It's just a magnum would be ideal for my setup.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back