SRT10 vs. Ford F150 Eco Boost

Personally, I know very few people that would drop that kind of money on a nice nice truck then pound on it off-roading
(750+ horsepower or not).

It does not look like it was designed (at all) like a super-truck street handler.

Limited production and limited capabilities, for sure.

Something to sit in a collection, I guess.
This guy is using it as his work hack
Mind you that's how my truck started out in NZ as a tradies truck.
After awhile they hate how much fuel it goes through and sell it and get something more suitable like a Ford Ranger or Holden Colorado (chev)

Wow so by the time you buy one ship it to NZ pay 30 to 40k to have it converted that approx $250k
Bugger that I could have 5 SRT 10's lol or one 1800hp twin turbo monster hahaha
Is it mandatory to have them converted to the right hand side? Here in the USA they do not care as long as it is properly registered.

Because they are IT!
I doubt any factory will make a short run anymore it is financially bad. Just let the aftermarket powerhouses do it.
Yeah you can buy others that are faster like a Shelby F150 with 750hp but it is not a standard factory production truck
Then you would have to compare that to a SRT10 Hennesey twin turbo 800hp
They also make a Shelby F-150 truck 4 door kind like the lightning but it is also a 4 wheel drive not raised like the one in your pics. They are way up in the 100k range. Cannot justify spending 100k on a ford though.

Is it mandatory to have them converted to the right hand side? Here in the USA they do not care as long as it is properly registered.
Old Classics or specialty vehicles can stay left hookers but if it is less than 20 years old or over a certain weight ( falls into truck category) then it must be converted. eg 1500 are still run on a Warrant of Fitness but 2500 has a Certificate of Fitness as it is then a real truck not a ute. If I remember right GVW 3500kg is the change over weight

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back