srt10???

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
srt10???? what you guys think????

080924_150322.jpg

I like the parking job!! Or should I say, at least he parks it like its an SRT10!?!

07 taillights, no hood scoop, no badges, way to high in the back... the truck still looks good but its no 10.

that shit right there makes me want to park mine next to it and put in the window a big sign that says poser

Look at the body kit on the sides(Rumble bee) Look at the tail lights(07-08)
Looks good for a poser. Better on gas and about 20k cheaper, and you can get it NEW!

he parks like if he had an srt10...lol... that was funny...I'm guilty of doing the same thing some times too....lol....:D

you goobers are being anal ,,,thats a good looking truck,, that he did some modding to,,

now you want to see a poser i seen a 4 wheel drive extended cab truck that had a srt-10 tag on the tail gate ,,,when i passed him he had a cummins tag on the front fender

check out this thread were i got a pic of what looks like a 07 1500 with a srt-8 tag on the tailgate ,,,now this is a poser

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27932

Last edited:
I would of parked beside him, but it looks like i spent a little $$$ to atleast make it look like it, but still a poser

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back