srt10's (snakes) night out...lol...

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well guys 2 weeks ago went to a gas station where a lot of people hang out.... turns out to be a white L... he went to talk to us as soon as he see us coming to the gas station parking lot.... we were driving 2 srt10's and daniel ford f150 boss.... so he was very interesthing in daniels truck of course ford guys you know.... he was a cool guy.... they park their trucks side by side and take a lo of pics.... then he invited us to come w/ him and his friends and talk about cars and trucks... he told us that he had beaten a gto w/ his truck and that he was stock....well after 20 0 30 min. he had to go.. and of course i was anscious to see what my truck could do against the L'...
so i asked him if he wanted to race and he say yes.... but most of the people was very exited w his L' and daniels truck that they didn't realize that the 2 big trucks that me and oscar were driving were srt10... we were parking far away from the croud.. so me and oscar went to bring our trucks.. when they saw us.... they aproched to our windows and start asking this and that that it was the first time they see 1 of those etc... then the L' owner asked me if that was the viper version i reply yes...:D well we went to the high way he did some fly by... then we line up side by side oscar was on his truck bihindme... the guy did the 3 honks and then it was on and we punched to the floor... we did a 45 roll... and were sise by side until around 80 85 the slowly i start pulling on him by the time a reach 100 i shot her down... and he did anoher fly by.... don't if he was thinking that that was my top speed... he slow daown i gave him the thump up he gave me the thumps up too... but i can see on his face that he was surprised.... i asked him if he wanted to do it again he say yes so it was in again.... this time i make sure to turn the tow haul on.... 3 honks and here we go... this time the snake start pulling a little harder dont know if because the pcm already new that we were in the racing mood.. lol... or the L' had heat soak the roll was from 45 again but by tje time we reached 80 i had like a bus lenght on him..... even oscar that was behind us passes him around 90 and his stock excep for his jmb cai. but this time i shot her down until he shot her down his and make sure he new the srt10 was just faster at least tha night..... i gave him he thmp up again he did the same and then we went different ways.... my brother oscar and me was very excited a bout that kill.....
and yeah... this is my first L" kill on my qc:rock:
and oscar second L' kill on his qc.:eek:

heres a pic of oscar's qc.

070405_084900COPY.jpg

Last edited:
Good kill. I see you have been here long enough to know what you might be getting yourself into.

Great kill,and with a stomper 2nd L burying run!!!!!:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Way to go DJ, Oh yeah you're going to hear a lot of crap, so hang on.

yes, I know that what I did was wrong... and also know what the consequences might be...... the only thing i hope in here is that they don't banme for that.....

it was on a 5 laneshighway w no trafic excep for us (3 trucks) i know thats not an excuse but dannnn it was fun....

DJCHEROKEE said:
yes, I know that what I did was wrong... and also know what the consequences might be...... the only thing i hope in here is that they don't banme for that.....

it was on a 5 laneshighway w no trafic excep for us (3 trucks) i know thats not an excuse but dannnn it was fun....
Nice avatar man,And nice KILL also.

Way to go DJ you won't get banned for that just some of the people might be mad but it is all good and you did admit you were worng for what you did. :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back