SRT8 Charger on ebay

besides the fact its a dodge....:) when a deal is to good to be true it always is!!!just look e bay already caught the scam and locked the item!!

SCAM... pretty easy to notice lol... you'd have to be on crack to sell something for that price. The End.

1. it doesn't state the cars location,
2. it not asking for bids, buy only "buy Now at".
3. No e-mail address to ask question to seller that I could find.
4. Bank Wire Transfer Money Transfer Is seller's preferred payment method.

I say Bull Sh*t. and snell a scam.

FaSt ReD SrT10 said:
SCAM... pretty easy to notice lol... you'd have to be on crack to sell something for that price. The End.

There you have it...if it sounds too good...................;) .................but just to give an educated price...had that been legit...it was a Superbee...1 of 1000....upper $30s...

Thats not an "ebay" page, the got to ebay and search for the iteam number you can see it foward to another site....

Maybe because it's freaking Yellow!!! It's gotta be a scam.Rumble bees going
upper 30's around here.Saw one used at a dealer for 42k!! SCAMERS!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
besides the fact its a dodge....:) when a deal is to good to be true it always is!!!just look e bay already caught the scam and locked the item!!
sAW IT LAST NIGHT AND NEW RIGHT AWAY- THE SCAMMER HAD STOLENS SOMES ID AND FEEDBACK RATING- I AM A AVID EBAYER AND THERE ARE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME TRYING TO STEEL MY ID. REMEMBER IF YOU USE EBAY FOR ANYTHING AND YOU RECIEVE A EMAIL IN YOUR MAILBOX"FROM EBAY"? JUST LOG INTO YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT AND CHECK MY MESSAGES SECTION AND IF ITS LEGIT IT WILL BE THERE. IF IT ISNT JUST FORWARD THE EMAIL TO [email protected] OR IF YOU GET ONE FROM PAYPAL SAYING UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT OR IF ITS SAYS ACCESS IS LIMITED OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT- SEND IT TO [email protected] AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ASS FULLY COVERED!

BigRed460 said:
Thats not an "ebay" page, the got to ebay and search for the iteam number you can see it foward to another site....

Lol i was hoping someone else would catch that too.... that web address is a re-direct, it's not actually a Ebay webpage. The links do take you back to ebay but the actual page with the Charger is wrong..

BigRed460 said:

Good eye :rock:
Those sneak pussies... What people we do to get into a persons pocket.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back