srt8 supercharged

no viper yet said:
the engine is a 426 stroker
wossner pistons
k1 crank
k1 h beam rods

my future plans for my BEE:rock: so that way they cant hate on me when they cant pull onh me :burnout: from a 50 punch :dontknow: :marchmellow:

I actually dont like it. The 300 is a four door sedan no matter how much HP it has IMO. It just doesnt have the hot rod look. The motor sounds great, looks awesome, but would rather see it in a challenger myself.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I actually dont like it. The 300 is a four door sedan no matter how much HP it has IMO. It just doesnt have the hot rod look. The motor sounds great, looks awesome, but would rather see it in a challenger myself.

patrick

Got to agree with you but...

the 300 looks better on DUB 24's!:D ;)

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick
just like tryin to make a quad cab fast!!!!!! kinda silly:D :D :D :D :D :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
just like tryin to make a quad cab fast!!!!!! kinda silly:D :D :D :D :D :D

Different strokes for different folks !!! That's what makes this such a wonderful country !!!:rock: It's called Dare to be Different !!!!

6pakattack said:
Different strokes for different folks !!! That's what makes this such a wonderful country !!!:rock: It's called Dare to be Different !!!!
you said it right Dennis

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back