SRTConnection.com

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted everyone to know here if you haven't found out yet, but I recent took over SRT Forum - .:SRTConnection:.. I hope some of you can make your way over there if you own another srt car other then your Viper. If you feel like adding posts there on your truck, please do so too. This was just a thread to let everyone here know that I own Srtconnection.com also.

Bryan

Just wanted everyone to know here if you haven't found out yet, but I recent took over SRT Forum - .:SRTConnection:.. I hope some of you can make your way over there if you own another srt car other then your Viper. If you feel like adding posts there on your truck, please do so too. This was just a thread to let everyone here know that I own Srtconnection.com also.

Bryan

So thats what the Email notification I got was about:rock:

Congrats, I post and no one notices....

Ha ha, whats your username there and I will get it worked out ;)

Heck I can't log back on ,,, First it tells me my email is incorrect then it tells me that a shape with 4 equal sides is not a square :dontknow:

Dude, thats not a square, its a politician

Mine works.
Circle has 4 sides, doesnt it?

Ha ha, whats your username there and I will get it worked out ;)

Shaggy it's the same as here, VIPR PWR ..... Also told me my email is not recognized but sent me an email for having 5 failed log on attempts
to that same email .:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back