Srtrange question I know

SRT-QC

Reaction score
I have a 10 lb pulley for sale for a SVT Lightning motor.Anyone know what site is best to sell this thing on?I used to own both a Harley s/c and a Lightning and have a few parts to get rid of.Thanx:rock:

try

SVTPerformance.com

:dontknow:

Thanx.I am waiting for the e-mail from the site to activate an account to post.

Its 10 lbs over stock for Lightning.Its the crank pully and has hardware to install.New condition.

Nice price.10 lbs over stock !!!!!!!!!!!! My God ! 18 lbs of boost on a stock engine !?!? Will it take that without stonger internals ? I had a 4lb on mine and it seemed very potent.

HOT RAM said:
Nice price.10 lbs over stock !!!!!!!!!!!! My God ! 18 lbs of boost on a stock engine !?!? Will it take that without stonger internals ? I had a 4lb on mine and it seemed very potent.
Well yes and no.It was a 10 lb pulley for a Lightning so actally only adds 8 to a factory Harely Truck 6 lbs.It would actualy turn 16.5 lbs of boost through the traps.I ran it with an agressive tune and 100 octane fuel when running hard.It lasted for a year and a half and around 100 passes at the trackn before it stuck a rod through the block.Bradenton Motorsports park.Florida.CAI,chip and pulley.13.00 108 mph every pass.Man that truck was fun.Did that on factory tires too.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back