Stage 2 question

srt-cummins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have recently purchased a stage 2 computer from a member on the other forum and i was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with the company he said he bought it from. The name of the company was Premier Truck Acc. :dontknow: I never heard of them and he said that he couldn't find there site. I'm not to worried because i only gave $100 for it so i think i did pretty good. Also to get it revined will i be able to send it to one of the sponsors on here?

i seem to remember that website, couldn't find them anymore either - probably went under....... :dontknow:

no matter.... as long as it's not defective, is the same year & is for a QC like your truck - then either dc performance or roe should be able to program it for ya...... :)

cost ? i'm guessing ~$300.00......:dontknow:

i really don't know about the cost, email them to find out...... most like myself have gone to sct tuning.....:rock:

Last edited:
I remember Premier truck company from the other site. Odds are their flash was from DC or B&G anyway. You still need your vin flashed so just send it to one of those guys. FWIW my stage 2 with a K&N and Borla Ext sans rear cats got me 438 RWHP and 500 TRQ.

Send it to BG it's the cheapest route. 125 bucks plus shipping if you send it out on monday you may get it back by friday.

Best mod for the money.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back