Stainless Mesh Grill Kits: Preorder Info and Pics

fast fred said:
hi justin,sorry i could not tell if this is the same mesh grill in this pic. as the one you are selling? this is the look i would like to have on my truck,color,style,spacing in mash,ect........

:dito: :dito: :dito:

What color is that ?

I havent seen that grill in person, but it definitely looks the same or very similar. Im pretty sure it is bare stainless steel like the one on my own truck.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I havent seen that grill in person, but it definitely looks the same or very similar. Im pretty sure it is bare stainless steel like the one on my own truck.
Justin
thank you for the info...also is that the hood scoop decal on your truck that you sell in the pic. in post #1? if so what colors does it come in?

fast fred said:
thank you for the info...also is that the hood scoop decal on your truck that you sell in the pic. in post #1? if so what colors does it come in?

They are available in all factory colors and I can do custom colors as well. Shoot me a PM if you interested,
Thanks!

fast fred said:
hi justin,sorry i could not tell if this is the same mesh grill in this pic. as the one you are selling? this is the look i would like to have on my truck,color,style,spacing in mash,ect........

no, not that... it's like American stores pulled down to hard... o, sorry , it's FLOOR's truck... sorry ...:p :p ;) :D

fast fred said:

Justin, your killing me bro.

can you do one in blue for me just like this one??????

It's been two weeks and two days, Justin you did say shipping would begin in 2-3 weeks :) Not being a pain in the ass, just asking. I will more than likely install it within minutes of tearing the box open.

The raised portion of the hood is done in Chrysler PD9 Charcoal.

On the grill kits, Im hoping to start shipping monday or tuesday, they are coming along well.

Justin

JMB Justin said:
The raised portion of the hood is done in Chrysler PD9 Charcoal.
Justin

Excellent! I thought it was actually something else that I am planning on doing. For a moment there I thought my secret was breeched. The PD9 looks real good with the red pinstripe.:D

Got my grill today and was able to install the upper grill:) Looks great.

Here is the question about the large middle grill. How the heck do I get it off without breaking all those plastic clips that are holding it on:dontknow:

I haven't even looked at the lower grill yet.

Hope someone has an answer.

Simply take a small punch and push the center out of the factory push pins, they will then pop right out. Then gather all the centers up and reinstall them into the new grills. It is much easier to take the whole grill shell off and work on a table than upside down while on your truck.
Thanks
Justin

Prototype is done, I have a truck lined up to test fit it, if he falls through I'll send you a PM.
Justin

jelms said:
I haven't even looked at the lower grill yet.

Hope someone has an answer.

When you get an answer to the lower grille install, post it here, I'm gonna be in the same boat real soon. :dontknow:

ccfeyh said:
When you get an answer to the lower grille install, post it here, I'm gonna be in the same boat real soon. :dontknow:

I did get the upper and lower grills installed with not many issues. Had to cut a notch in the mesh for a tab that stuck out in the middle of the middle grill.

I have to leave town this weekend so will have to get back on the lower next week. I don't think I have ramps big enough to get her up on so I'll have to think about how I'm going to get under her to take a look.

Good luck everyone and let us know your progress.

I'll take pictures after I get it done. Probably should have taken pics as I went but was sweating a ton today and just wanted to get it done.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back