Stand Up to Cancer

It was a cancer awareness/fund raiser that each of the major TV networks aired last night between 8 and 9PM. It basically drove home the point and importance of early detection, testing, etc. They also presented personal success stories and others that weren't so lucky. Cancer, any kind, is a terrible and ugly proposition for anybody to endure. One of the best things you can do for yourself or your family is early screening/testing.

FastRam said:
It was a cancer awareness/fund raiser that each of the major TV networks aired last night between 8 and 9PM. It basically drove home the point and importance of early detection, testing, etc. They also presented personal success stories and others that weren't so lucky. Cancer, any kind, is a terrible and ugly proposition for anybody to endure. One of the best things you can do for yourself or your family is early screening/testing.

Oh! Thanks! I was at work and missed it. I have had a couple of family members and friends affected by cancer, it's not pretty. Lost a good friend to testicular cancer when he was only 31. It's bad stuff!

Yes, I seen it in the movie theater? why are you asking? I think it is a great thing as cancer is what is killing the majority

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back