Standard ram wheels?

Privatetoe82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that the standard ram 1500 20" wheels will fit our trucks. I just want to make sure that there are no clearance issues with the caliper before i buy a set for the winter. I would feel much better driving on a set of those rather then our giant srt wheels if i need to go out at some point on a day when there may be a little snow or slush or something.

That is correct!

Now you just need to order a lift kit and some BIG SWAMPER MUDDERS!!!! :top:

Twin 6" stacks in the bed a must. If u haven't checked, ur spare is a standard 20" truck rim..

a hemi 20" steelie spare will NOT work on the front.... but it will on the back...

Whats the diff between our 20" steel and a hemi 20" steel? I actually borrowed one from my buddy's truck when I was getting my rims done and they looked identical.

Whats the diff between our 20" steel and a hemi 20" steel? I actually borrowed one from my buddy's truck when I was getting my rims done and they looked identical.

Although I don't remember if I put them on the front or the back....

the offset of the inner part of the wheel, not the actual wheel offset - i don't know what to call it.

the SRT only wheels have round bullet holes and the non SRT have oval shaped holes...

the inner band of the wheel will hit the calipers on the front and lock the front wheel down... the SRT one barely clears....

i'm terribly explaining it, but it won't work...

Bridgestone blizzak dm-v1 comes in 22". I have them on a second set of oem srt wheels. It keeps up the nice srt look and gives me grip in winter. Only down side is the lower speed label. But 100 mph in winter on snowy roads seems fast enough to me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back