Standing Mile GTG

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was hellishly HOT and packed with spectators!!! Had a good time with all the S. florida guys. Alot of bad A$$ vehicles there!! You name it and it was there racing!

Alex wheres the video and pics?????

Mickey..... Good job today!!!! It was awsome to see you represent and haul A$$ down that runway!!!!

Hopefully they will do it again in january.

Thanks Justin,
I am having one hell of a time trying to post up some vids on the other thread:dontknow: I am still really beat up,The heat was unbelievable:argh:
All things considered,I think I did a fair job,with the heat and all.it was awesome to see everyone show up and share this with me:rock: It was so damn hot,No one even wanted to eat and there was a ton of food there.I even brought a huge fan and compressor.

1qksrt said:
Thanks Justin,
I am having one hell of a time trying to post up some vids on the other thread:dontknow: I am still really beat up,The heat was unbelievable:argh:
All things considered,I think I did a fair job,with the heat and all.it was awesome to see everyone show up and share this with me:rock: It was so damn hot,No one even wanted to eat and there was a ton of food there.I even brought a huge fan and compressor.

We ate, you were sitting out on the line cooking yourself. :D

Next one we should really think about renting a motorhome.

walbert said:
We ate, you were sitting out on the line cooking yourself. :D

true that! i had 2 cheddar wursts w/ cream cheese on the bun a bunch of doritos and about 10 miller lites!

was hot hot hot but worth it....except you know me i can only sit and watch for so long...i am running next time. should be interesting to see the different results i can come up w/ like N/A VS NOS runs and playing around w/ switching the rear tires to get a different gear ratio

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back