Stang update at track

mauiSRT/10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As some of you guys know I bought a stang to beat on at the track. Last month in stock trim she ran a best 13.9 @ 99 with a 2.19 sixty foot.

This month with a brenspeed SCT tune, JLT cai and some new tires all around BF Goodrich T/A KDW2 285 in back she ran a best 13.48 @102 with a 2.14 sixty foot. This is over 4 tenths better than last month. DA was 1092 feet, temps in the mid to low 70's.

The tune is amazing for my auto trans. It spins em going into second and third quite nicely. On my last run it spun so hard into second I was drifting slideways and had to get out of it. Lost the race of course but had a blast with my vette friends whom were nonbelievers in my mods until the sun set!! LOL

Lot of fast cars since this was our last race of this year. We start back up in Jan. They had a fastest car (6.9 breakout) $1000 winner take all shootout. There were 5 cars running low 7's in the 180's mph.......thats some crazy shit there....big money, big balls.

I love my truck but I have determined its a black badass burnout machine!!! Much better for weekend cruising than drag racing for me. I applaud you guys whom can shift consistantly and win races. I couldnt do it and was too worried about breaking shit.

I love my new wheels and tires on the stang..........gives it a nice aggresive muscle look.

To me, its all about American muscle...........dont matter what brand, I just like nasty sounding fast cars!!

Happy Thanksgiving dudes!! Eat up! :rock:

patrick

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 45
  • downsized_1120091115[1].jpg
    downsized_1120091115[1].jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 26
  • downsized_1120091634.jpg
    downsized_1120091634.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 39
mauiSRT/10 said:
To me, its all about American muscle...........dont matter what brand, I just like nasty sounding fast cars!!

Happy Thanksgiving dudes!! Eat up! :rock:

patrick

Well said Patrick, and congratulations on the improvements you acheived.:congrats:

I'm even going to take it one step further. For me it doesn't have to be American. I appreciate all performance vehicles, regardless of what country they are from.

Those are some pretty good times without a power adder.

Silver you are actually correct..........I should have said its about muscle cars. I appreciate how fast those hondas go, I just dont like the sound at all. Give me a nasty v8 or our tens and I've gotta grin.

4.10 gears and then prolly dr's will round out my mods. With those two I will be real close or into the 12's. Stangs are light and respond really well to mods.

Silver with black wheels is awesome IMO....I knew I would be putting black wheels on it when I bought it. Took a long time to choose which ones but am really happy with the outcome. Love the tread design of the kdw2's too.....its so different.

Thanks guys..

patrick

Lookin good!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back