State Registering

mccubbinsjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just currious to know what you are paying to put plates on your trucks every year.

I got a 06 QC NR with 40K on it and California wants over 400$ to register it for 1 year.........

I have paid less for a 3 year plates for my BMW and Ducati combined through Virginia......

I am just currious to know what you are paying to put plates on your trucks every year.

I got a 06 QC NR with 40K on it and California wants over 400$ to register it for 1 year.........

I have paid less for a 3 year plates for my BMW and Ducati combined through Virginia......

Yep,Welcome to Cali.:D

less than 100 in florida

the 2005 srt 10 I pay 450 and the 2010 ford Raptor I pay a even 500, something sure sounds wrong with that.

$56 here in Texas

$71.85 here in FL. Just got the renewal in the mail (even though I do not have the truck anymore)

48.10 to renew in okaloosa county fl. However its $299 additional for first time registration

The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia has to pay for all the illegals somehow.

It is a beautiful state but has been ruined by politicians,stupid laws,gangs,crime,and pollution.

$42.50 per year here in God's Country :D

(God had to have some place to go on vacation from Heaven,so He created the Shenandoah Valley)

Last edited:
Cali peeps- does it ever go down or will it be the same consistently forever?
My 1995 F350 is $385........come on.....WTF!!!!!

Cali peeps- does it ever go down or will it be the same consistently forever?
My 1995 F350 is $385........come on.....WTF!!!!!

Not until the people wise up and vote Red or the state gets divided into 2. Red and Blue. I bet $300 goes into the DMV and state pension fund.

Illinois: standard plates 99, military/veteran 29:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back