Steel Stud Wave Ceiling

JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We framed this ceiling in a house in La Jolla 20 ga. steel studs 16" on center, Kinda cool.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 544
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 251
  • photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,030
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 268
For some reason i could not keep them turned correctly. The pics i mean. LOL

Beautiful!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Who bends them into a curve or do they come that way?? :dontknow: :eek:

Wifey said:
Beautiful!! :rock: :rock: :rock: Who bends them into a curve or do they come that way?? :dontknow: :eek:
Hi Denise, Good to see you here. I did the bending, And helped with the framing, Or install if you will. Used a stud bender.

JRSVIPR said:
Hi Denise, Good to see you here. I did the bending, And helped with the framing, Or install if you will. Used a stud bender.
Looks good :rock:

Black1 said:
I bet the drywallers hate you. :D :p ;)

That's pretty freakin sweet. :rock:
Actually, bending the sheetrock to fit is as easy as wetting the back side of the board. It's the tapers who love curves! ;)

ntw0rk said:
Actually, bending the sheetrock to fit is as easy as wetting the back side of the board. It's the tapers who love curves! ;)
We used 1/2" type c drywall, And it went pretty good without wetting it. The tapers are pulling their hair out. :D

Stop by the house...I have a three day project going into its third year...wine cellar...

Don't need much skill, just some energy!

Prof said:
Stop by the house...I have a three day project going into its third year...wine cellar...

Don't need much skill, just some energy!
Prof, I am 63 yrs. old. Fresh out of energy, But i have mega skill.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back