steering wheel pics

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey i know this has been talked about . My wheel is peeling all the pleather its wrapped in. My buddy rick told me some guys have them redone. I was wondering if anybody has pics of how they came out. And has anyone else had this prob. Any info would be great. Thanks Rocky

REPOMAN1 said:
Hey i know this has been talked about . My wheel is peeling all the pleather its wrapped in. My buddy rick told me some guys have them redone. I was wondering if anybody has pics of how they came out. And has anyone else had this prob. Any info would be great. Thanks Rocky
Tony ( Stinker ) has very soft hands so he has never had that problem, but some of the others will chime in soon.:D I believe Tim has used this place.
http://www.dallassteeringwheel.com/

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ductape, works great, lube it with wd 40:rock:

do you like the red & green show by chance:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ductape, works great, lube it with wd 40:rock:
LoL i was gonna try electrical tape so it would match .. seriously it looks like such crap though, everyone always says what’s up with your wheel

mines is messed up too...i just bought a nice pleather cover from walmart and it fits great and looks good....

SRT2SLOW said:
mines is messed up too...i just bought a nice pleather cover from walmart and it fits great and looks good....
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

My wheel went crappy too. Luckily was able to get it replaced under warranty. The new wheel lookend different than the old one and seemed beefier. Maybe they realized the first gen was not holding up and changed the design a little.

very nice. would go well with the Vipers silver dash panels.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

question, can ya put a non air bag steerin wheel on an air bag truck??????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

they got some nice lookin wheels:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

5_0_BAIT said:
Ever thought of putting a AFTERMARKET steering wheel on it.........

Check out this one WITH and airbag! Click Here
That does look good, i like it. Im surprised how many other people have crappy wheels too. Thanks for the link

Back