Step by Step Dyno numbers

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wanted to post step by step modificatino dyno numbers for those wondering how much power particular mods will give them. All numbers are on a cold truck. I found that heat is, indeed, the enemy of these motors.

Run 1 is bone stock, Run 2 is with a K&N and B&G stage II PCM, Run three adds Bassani shorties, catless mids, and Magnaflow exhaust.

6623Dyno_comparison.JPG

Those tq numbers are awesome!!!!! Thanks for posting

Great Post!

Great info spd, Thanks for sharing :D

spdrcrj said:
Hey All,

Just wanted to post step by step modificatino dyno numbers for those wondering how much power particular mods will give them. All numbers are on a cold truck. I found that heat is, indeed, the enemy of these motors.

Run 1 is bone stock, Run 2 is with a K&N and B&G stage II PCM, Run three adds Bassani shorties, catless mids, and Magnaflow exhaust.

6623Dyno_comparison.JPG
very cool, thanks for this, very good info:rock:

spyder1337 said:
Nice numbers man, we need to race from a dig sometime.

How about from a dig to the 2.54 miles of Road Atlanta? Road racing is more my thing so I think that's where I'm going to focus my efforts. I was thinking about a Zex 100 shot but I think I'll spend that money on an X-metal lowering kit and bumpsteer kit when they are readily available. I'd be fun to run sometime out at 51.

Jim

spdrcrj said:
How about from a dig to the 2.54 miles of Road Atlanta? Road racing is more my thing so I think that's where I'm going to focus my efforts. I was thinking about a Zex 100 shot but I think I'll spend that money on an X-metal lowering kit and bumpsteer kit when they are readily available. I'd be fun to run sometime out at 51.

Jim

If I still have my truck my next mods will be Boomers larger cooler for the Paxton followed by his lowering and bumpsteer kit. I'll be doing more road racing then drag racing this year and I need to stay ahead of those Porsches, Vettes, supercharged NSX's, etc :burnout:

spdrcrj said:

Jim

The L is dropped and ready to roll on some turns man, this thing feels better than my cobra for some reason. Area 51 would be fun not to mention there are a few turns out there.

spdrcrj said:

Jim
kits are ready this week bro. btw killer numbers congrats again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back