stereo upgrades

marty pierce

Reaction score
iam thinking on adding 12 inch woofer on rear passenger side. iam looking at pre made box thats fits just like the one on rear driver side also going to add a low power amp about 200-300 watts. i am wondering have anyone did this to thier srt10 qc...i had a 02 ram qc with two 10 inch pre made mtx box it sounded great. iam hoping i ll get better results with my srt10.

If it worked on your previous Ram it won't be any worse in a 10, just upgrade from what you had previous and it will be great!!

I owned a regular QC Ram before my QC 10 and transferred my subwoofer and amp setup over to the 10 and there is no difference in sound. Personally I think you should stick with a 10, especially with that low powered of an amp. But overall, if you went with the exact same setup you had before, it's going to pretty much sound the same. I'm pushing a single JL Audio W1 10 with a JL Audio 250/1 amp and it's plenty loud. In fact, I have the bass turned down quite a bit on the head unit (like -1) and it still bumps. You'll get a lot more out of your setup if you have a top of the line head unit, IMO.

I'm not sure if there's a iPod adaptor for the factory unit. I had my factory unit for like a week before getting my Kenwood from my previous truck put in, so I never really looked into it. Someone on here will know, though.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back