Steve is #1

WizzySRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 155 Mph Speed limit sign and a few other goodies and shipping was quick, packaging was good, and Coming from a guy like Steve. I'm sure I'll spend more money with him. Thanks again Steve!

cool deal wizzy, long time no see.

Steve is one of the best venders on this site,everything I have ordered from him has been shipped quickly,and the quailty of his products is top notch.

I only have one complaint with Mr. Holden ----He didn't send directions with the build number plaque to tell me where to locate it on my truck ;)----other than that Steve's products are fantasic----SLH Rocks

VIPR PWR said:
I only have one complaint with Mr. Holden ----He didn't send directions with the build number plaque to tell me where to locate it on my truck ;)----other than that Steve's products are fantasic----SLH Rocks
what about on the bottom of the radio bezel?:dontknow: :p :D :rock:

I was looking there but the lighting seemed to lesson the brillance of the plaque---so I am thinking that the better location is above the glove compartment on the left side of steel molding.

VIPR PWR said:
I was looking there but the lighting seemed to lesson the brillance of the plaque---so I am thinking that the better location is above the glove compartment on the left side of steel molding.
Brillent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be there when I get to the show sunday----see you there Earl

VIPR PWR said:
It will be there when I get to the show sunday----see you there Earl
be sure to bring a umbrella there is a 60 percent chance of rain.:dontknow:

I don't stinkin rain in florida----oh wait, thats snow,,,but may have to dress warm --it may be cold too-----umbrella is already on the list----but i'm not sure if I have one big enough for the truck.....Thanks Earl

Thanks for the kudos guys. I'm glad it all met your expectations Wizzy. Holler if there's ever anything you need.

Also, here's a banner did for one of our customer's Christmas Party earlier this week. I thought I'd share it with you (ok and brag a little). It's the biggest one we've ever done. The damn thing is over 42' wide and 22' tall...weighing in at about 350 lbs!!! So...if anyone ever needs a really big banner, we do those too...

Did I just whore this thread or what...LOL!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0934 hanging up.JPG
    DSCF0934 hanging up.JPG
    481.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0930 hanging up.JPG
    DSCF0930 hanging up.JPG
    468.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0919 in process.JPG
    DSCF0919 in process.JPG
    475.3 KB · Views: 13
WizzySRT10 said:
What you need a pic of the 155 mph sign? Just go out on the high way look at a speed limit sign and imagine 155 on it

Wizzy...., your a turd

:D

OK, I can wait

:D

Back