Stewart wins

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In less than a year of owner/driver,Tony Stewart has won at pocono!!!
I have been a stewart fan since he started racing as a kid in open wheel racing !!!!!Team mate newman came in 5th!!

Go Tony!!!!!!!

Love the new rules on the restart

I'll tell you after you watch your recording

ViperJeff said:
It was a good race, you should watch it

I will after wife goes to bed.

NHRA is at my local strip so I've been watching that between my wheel cleaning.

Don't what to push my luck with the wife!:D

Yep....

Happy Wife, Happy Life!

J

Have never been a stewart fan but he really is gaining alot of respect these days.Unreal what he has done in such a short time.I root for the old man Mark Martin.he is having a great year as well.Little bad luck but still in the hunt.Dbl.file restarts are cool.That was a great idea!!!

Well, I braved race w/e here in the Poconos..Usually the w/e starts on Thursday when all the diehard fans pile all the beer that can be fit into a camper and head for the infield. Friday is qualifying but it got rained out..Saturday was Pocono Raceway day here in Stroudsburg. They closed down a couple blocks of Main St and had cars, food, music, and stuff..Drove the simulator which was cool..Marshall Tucker Band played to end the evening, then it was off to the bars..lol..
Sunday is race day, and traffic is just stupid anywhere you go..I didnt get to the track this time as we had a problem getting tickets, but we have them for the August race..Looking forard to it..
The w/e ended on a sad note. There was a guy who was having a custody issue in Allentown. He took his 9 yr old son, and police chased him for about 50 miles. About 17 cop cars chaing the guy went right past the end of my street. The chase ended a few miles later with the guy getting out of his car and shooting 2 PA state policeman, one of who died. The man was shot and killed in front of his son..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back