sticky tires and wheels

avmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
was going to buy some sticky tires and wheels for my truck , but before i do was wondering if anyone had any for sale.

Damn Randy, if you get any quicker with that truck, you will be wind striping those black stripes off!

His truck must be red I take it :D :dontknow: :star:

Yup, Red with "test" black stripes...

IMG_0018-2.jpg

Right on - Yours is the exception (being black and all), but it did cost a little bit more that test stripes :D :D :dontknow: :rock:

I do have a black truck, but it also has a red and silver stripe.

IMG_00132.jpg

Now we know why it is really fast - it's the red part of the red and silver stripe :p :p :p :rock:

lol you guys are killin me, I need thoughs tires to keep up with you Prof, only trying to keep up with the jones. We need to do anotehr get togeather soon, just a car show or something.

avmech said:
...I need those tires to keep up with you Prof

This guy is really funny, :p :p :p I was ahead of him and stomped it and the only thing that kept him from passing me in the first 1/16th of a mile was a semi coming the other way on a two lane road! He has one really hot red truck!:eek: :( :mad:

Randy..pm sent.

Roy

You were just toying with me,you were weighted down because you had a passanger with you.:flute:

avmech said:
but 4 inc wide , thought your nick name was tuna can.

LOLOL not too long but big round as a mater soup can:D

Amvech pm Fstjack he has about 2 or 3 sets of rims, he may want to get rid of one or two:D

Randy it is so great to have you participating on the site...you are a long time member, but just getting involved.

Folks this is a real live aviation wrench that builds beautiful, fast machinery, he will be a wonderful addition to our group, and as you can see he can swap jabs with Stinker so he can take it and dish it out!

I asked him if it was safe to fly his airline, his comment: "If I worked on it!"

Stinker, he is a little interested in your DTS deal...

Roy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back