Still Here!

bmako

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone i'm still here and the truck is still in a shop sitting in limbo. Over 18 months already. Will there ever be an end to this madness???

no the problem is its not getting worked on. i have 4 new toyo tires that I have for over a year already sitting in the garage collecting dust and clothes

bmako said:
no the problem is its not getting worked on. i have 4 new toyo tires that I have for over a year already sitting in the garage collecting dust and clothes

nice to see you around bud - hope all get well with ur truck,...

i had a builder in North Jersey really screw me over with a build. So Word of Caution!!! please be careful who you use.

Damn yea i just read through your threads.....that really blows bro...Did you ever get re-compensated after all that mess?

bmako said:
No and it really sucks

so where do you stand with your build / truck "i hope i am not coming across rude"

Right now the whole engine is disassembled and being machined and redone with the right parts that should have been installed in the first place. Its taken months to get the right pistons, rings, rods, cam, crank, etc...

bmako said:
Right now the whole engine is disassembled and being machined and redone with the right parts that should have been installed in the first place. Its taken months to get the right pistons, rings, rods, cam, crank, etc...

why months ?

im glad to hear that it will be coming along

bmako said:
simple no $$$$

oh... I thought you ment you could not find the parts you were lookng for ... I'll shut up now ;-)

I hope it all works out in the end for you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back