Stinker, What else do you have up your sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GADodgetech said:
Bout time you did something right :rock:

Shut up!:D The tranny was the only thing that was still stock. Everything else was modded before it broke... minus the shifter:p

Getting back on track here....Tony are you making something that will make us go faster or something that looks pretty....i like to look good but at the moment i just want to be faster....i want a low 13 maybe high 12 sec in street trim withouth going F/I or heads and cam route......Make it happen Tony!

i don't know what the hell is goin on, but let me say this...

i build houses....

if i saw something in a magazine...or i drove down the street to another builders office, and looked at their designs...would you call me a thief and a liar, and tell everyone i can't come up with my own shit?...

the structure is the same, but the builders are different...therefore it won't be "the same"...

i don't understand what the point in all this nonsense is....don't look at it as competition, but as diversity....

you can't possibly buy all of your parts from one builder:dontknow:

i hope this doesn't blow out of proportions...it seems pretty useless to me...

i've ordered parts from both tony and justin...and they are both great...so :confused:

I think tony and justin compliment each other... justin made a nice electric fan and tony made a p/s bypass.. i think tony and justin have been both stand up guys.. justin and tony both have diffrent thing and some simular things... BUT remember there both offering things for the same kind of truck
so there will be some thing that look the same... ive never seen them fight on a thread but if they had a problem they wouldnt air dirty laundrey here see how tony bowed out with out a fight... :congrats: :congrats::congrats:

hcetzneb said:
I think tony and justin compliment each other

I agree, I have both companies products on my truck, as well as both their stickers.

Dude, WTF is up with you lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back