Stinker!

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who built your truck again and what transmission do you have? I have the Suncoast transmission in mine and it's slipping under boost. I thought about yesterday what I wanted to do with the truck. If I sell it I'll take a huge loss, so I decided to put more money into it instead to get it running right.

pro turbo built the turbo piping

a guy in tx built the engine

but mine is a manual tranny

we have a company going to build tranny's with a 3 year 100,000 mile warranty, will no more soon.

I have the same PTK kit. I'm trying to find out exactly what internals my engine has. I definitely need Suncoast to either fix my transmission or get something new in there. I'm trying to find a reputable shop I can ship it too and have everything fixed so it runs like I want it to.

In fla you only h ave one choice since roe no longer does such things, i dont think anyway, but jason heffner in Fla, Underground in charlotte nc, or JMB performance in Mo.

I would trust too many others, and yeah you really need to have things checked;)

Not sure on undergrounds time frame, it may take 6 months to get in.

Jason probably the same.

JMB would def be the quickest and best $ wise for ya, jsut a longer trip, but worth it

and after this past week, dont send it to evansville indiana

What's in Indiana? I haven't been following things. What work has JMB done? I was thinking of taking my Gallardo to Heffner to TT.

sprite said:
What's in Indiana? I haven't been following things. What work has JMB done? I was thinking of taking my Gallardo to Heffner to TT.

X-metal is in indiana;)

JMB has done plenty of turbos on smaller cars and jsut finished one on a members here that made over a 1000hp, 505's fastest viper.

I would def talk with Jason tho if ya considering, its close , and you would have both vehicles at the same place

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back