Stinker

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is your truck running properly yet? I am waiting for a downpipe to get back from coating now and my truck should be go soon. What are you running for tuning VEC II or AEM? My tuner has both pieces laying around and I need to make a decision quick. He said he should be able to tune it with VEC II but I would probably get more power and better driveability with the AEM..... Blakewilder and anyone else with high HP setups, what do you guys think? VEC II or AEM?

sprite said:
Is your truck running properly yet? I am waiting for a downpipe to get back from coating now and my truck should be go soon. What are you running for tuning VEC II or AEM? My tuner has both pieces laying around and I need to make a decision quick. He said he should be able to tune it with VEC II but I would probably get more power and better driveability with the AEM..... Blakewilder and anyone else with high HP setups, what do you guys think? VEC II or AEM?

Sprite....JH sent mine in and got a custom flash for the Venom 1000 package.....he was going to go with the AEM but it never got installed....If your tuner can install the AEM that is how I would go.

Walt

aem without hesitation, Macedo will work wonders for you with the AEM. tell Larry i said hi.

BOOMER said:
aem without hesitation, Macedo will work wonders for you with the AEM. tell Larry i said hi.

Thanks for the input Boomer, I appreciate it.

Dude sorry it took so long busy day, but yeah boomer is 10000000000% correct dont even think about it go with the AEM its the only way bo, but no mine willnot be done untill I get baack from the nats, I told KC to put things on hold till then:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back