Stinkers a frick'n HillBilly !!!!

I posted this while Stinker was down the Street from his house getting a bucket of Chicken...........that man loves dead chicken.

Hmmm....I would say almost hillbilly. The engine block seemed to be in an actual garage.
To classify it as "Officially Backwoods", it would need to be in his front yard.
:D

Kevan....you trying to hijack this thread ????? No boubt that block was swinging from an old oak tree at one time or another.

LOL
But you forgot Elly May!

Attachments

• pic15724.jpg
    pic15724.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 904
Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaahaaha and ahahahahahahhahahahhhaha!! Tommy you never cease to amaze me Bro :rock: That was awesome.....What a tribute to the resident Clampett :D

Elly looks good................

Bone said:
LOL
But you forgot Elly May!

But a little know fact, Sharon Tate was on the show....before Manson became a fan of hers! Here she is with hottie Miss Hathaway

Attachments

• SharonTateBeverlyHillbillies.jpg
    SharonTateBeverlyHillbillies.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Great Vid - LMAO!!:rock:

Next time, instead of using the Beverly Hillbilies soundtrack, maybe use the Dueling Banjo's from the movie Deliverance?:idea: :eek:

WAZZSUP said:
But a little know fact, Sharon Tate was on the show....before Manson became a fan of hers! Here she is with hottie Miss Hathaway
I'd do her. I heard she was into S&M.:star:

Sorry Tommy. I'm sure if the shot zoomed out a little I would have been able to see the washer (and non-matching dryer) in the front yard.

Now, as we all know, with the engine out....the truck HAD to be up on blocks.
:D

Great vid!

ThanksStinkerItsAllGood

Stinker said:
BO! ME AN JOANNE JUST WATCHED IT! THAT IS FREAKIN OVER THE TOP! GREAT JOB BRO! I GIVE IT A TEN:D :D :D

I've got the sound track for Barney......just not enough photo's of Boomer to do the whole thing......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back