STINKERS NEW S/S 4"in Single Tube CAT BACKS!!

Sounds Good

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the SCT tune shut off the rear cats? If so, I will definately lose mine. That clip sounds great..

EMT/SRT said:
I'm thinking about rear cat deleting. How is the noise inside?

It has more sound than I wantd on the inside, and I have a 4" resonator that Stink sent me, but I have not had it installed yet.

If you are at a very steady cruise it's not bad though.

Venom Power said:
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the SCT tune shut off the rear cats? If so, I will definately lose mine. That clip sounds great..

I have the mechanical sims also, no issues so far.

supercar1of1 said:

I have the mechanical sims also, no issues so far.

My bad.. I meant to ask if the SCT shuts off the rear O2 sensors.. Could someone answer that?

supercar1of1 said:
It has more sound than I wantd on the inside, and I have a 4" resonator that Stink sent me, but I have not had it installed yet.

If you are at a very steady cruise it's not bad though.

Well big buddy lets give the credit where it is deserved:D

What happened is Super car ordered the xhaust from me, I called they "said" it would fit an 06, naturally it wouldnt;)

I called back, talked with the techs, Supercar was nice enough to send them pics. and well they went...............................duhhhhhhhhhhh it want work will it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,needless they got a "told ya so"LOLOL

But they did out of the kindness of there heart:rock: and for the time and money Supercar had to use to make it work they sent him out a resonator, free of charge, no shipping either:congrats:

They are really awesome people to work with:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks like a vipertruck, but sounds like Nascar!!!! LOL

patrick

It does sound damn good, I just never cared for that 4cylinder sound of the other systems.

And Stinker is being modest. BTW

supercar1of1 said:
YES(according to Marty)

I heard that from ROE too.. Great.. The rear cats can get hacked off without worrying about a code then.. But I think O2 sims are still important; incase I need to switch back to the stock tune. Where'd you get yours from super?

Venom Power said:
I heard that from ROE too.. Great.. The rear cats can get hacked off without worrying about a code then.. But I think O2 sims are still important; incase I need to switch back to the stock tune. Where'd you get yours from super?
rear cat deletes have little or no change to anything....... if you delete them, you still don't need sims or the sct to ignore those rear cats because it affects nothing......... it's when you delete all cats that you need either the mechanical sims or have it tuned out with your sct tunes....... should be able to pass smog test as long as there is no visual or sniff check. :)

Venom Power said:

The mech; sims are just spark plug extenders that go between the pipe and o2 sensor. got mine from JMB.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back