Stinker's SS Brake Lines Installed

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the truck to DC performance...lines went on in under 3 hours including the post install safety check and drive.

Per DC, the install was extremely straight forward and free of any unpleasant variables.

Fit and finish are first rate and easily noticable.

As to performance gain....who knows in a panic stop or repeated hard braking situations perhaps. Pedal feel is slightly more firm.

Subjectively, SS lines seem at home on a performance vehicle and offer that "completed" look and feel.

Full disclosure:
I did not pay for this kit as I offered to have them professionally installed as a final test of the kit's compatability on a QC.

Nowwhat said:
Subjectively, SS lines seem at home on a performance vehicle and offer that "completed" look and feel.

Interesting, coming from a person that was running the 1/4 without rear brakes... :p

I have only gone with Stinker on one mod...the Stinker Rear End...all of the comments Mike made about the ss brake lines are appropriate for the rear end too, except I paid for mine. Stinker you owe me...

mauiSRT/10 said:
Please do Mike. Looking forward to seeing the new goods!!

patrick

it is dark and cold...but I managed a shot of the front...the rears look the same damn it...:D

Attachments

• sslines 003.jpg
    sslines 003.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 123
Prof said:
I have only gone with Stinker on one mod...the Stinker Rear End...all of the comments Mike made about the ss brake lines are appropriate for the rear end too, except I paid for mine. Stinker you owe me...

first customer;) :D

Nowwhat said:
Took the truck to DC performance...lines went on in under 3 hours including the post install safety check and drive.

Per DC, the install was extremely straight forward and free of any unpleasant variables.

Fit and finish are first rate and easily noticable.

As to performance gain....who knows in a panic stop or repeated hard braking situations perhaps. Pedal feel is slightly more firm.

Full disclosure:
I did not pay for this kit as I offered to have them professionally installed as a final test of the kit's compatability on a QC.

Thanks for the kind words, thats what I was shooting for, easy installation and quality:)

Dont worry about pics, Jack jsut called and has tons:D

pRAY TELL, wHAT iS nEXT sTINK bAGS???? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :rock:

Nowwhat said:
it is dark and cold...but I managed a shot of the front...the rears look the same damn it...:D

Very nice Mike.

But you have no idea what cold is!

IMG_0316.jpg

268 views so most are interested:D

I wanted to have them out before X-mas , but things got a lil hectic for me:D

but they will be available after the first of the year guys, and working on a set for the 06 also:D

Black1 said:
Yeah.... What is "cold" in So Cal? ..... 50deg? :dontknow: :confused: :D ..........;) :p

20 deg. last night, about 15 tonight, but we live at 4000 feet, Burrrr;)

Stinker said:
268 views so most are interested:D

I wanted to have them out before X-mas , but things got a lil hectic for me:D

but they will be available after the first of the year guys, and working on a set for the 06 also:D
How come Jack started a thread made a post and closed it???? Weird iffen you ask me :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sounded like a good informative post and all. I'm just used to the crappy ones getting closed :dontknow: :D :D :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back